Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Mercury Grand Marquis: I've been following your page

Customer Question

For days I've been following your page on 1997 grand marguis wiring to pcm. we found no ground to 51, 76, 77 so we ran ground to these 3 pins and still no start and no check engine light.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hi Have you verified power to the PCM, do you need a wire pin chart. if the PCM is getting all needed powers and grounds and the CEL check engine light is still not on with the key on, then the PCM is bad. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris