Mercury

Mercury repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Mercury Grand Marquis LS: my keyless entry pad (2001 Grand…

Customer Question
my keyless entry pad (2001...
my keyless entry pad (2001 Grand Marquis) has stopped working, can I repair it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercury
6/7/2015
Mercury Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master replied 3 years ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concern today. Please rate my assistance after we have concluded chatting.
The keypad is not repairable but it is replaceable. To replace it the door panel needs to be removed.
Please respond to let me know if you have more questions, or if you possibly need some removal instructions.
Thanks.
Do you still need assistance with your keypad? Please respond to let me know and please rate the service provided. Thanks.