Mercury

Mercury repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

AUX/SYNC

Customer Question
Hello, the Sync on my...

Hello, the Sync on my 2011 Mercury Milan doesn't work. Whenever I hit the button it does nothing. I can use the aux, usb or nothing. PLEASE HELP!

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mercury
5/23/2015
Mercury Mechanic: A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE replied 3 years ago
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.

You will need to have the audio system tested for trouble codes. There are several modules with the audio system that could cause this problem.

There is the

-Accessory Protocol Interface Module (APIM)

-Audio Control Module (ACM)

-Front Controls Interface Module (FCIM)

-Audio Digital Signal Processing Module (DSP)

Have these modules tested and also the communication network in the vehicle tested to see if these modules are communicating with each other.

A. Penland
A. Penland