John Mc
John Mc, Mercury Technician
Experience:  19 years Ford Lincoln Mercury experience
7591113

2008 Mercury Mariner: My Low Tire Pressure light is on..inflated

I have a 2008 Mercury Mariner. My "Low Tire Pressure" light is on. I have checked tires and have properly inflated. How do I reset ?
Category: Mercury
Expert:  John Mc replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer

I am John, a Ford dealer technician.

I hope I can help solve your problem quickly and accurately.

If you are getting a tire light and all the tires are properly inflated there is a problem with your system and you will need to get it checked. It is possible that one of the sensors in your wheels has gone bad. I would suggest taking it to a dealer so they can scan the problem. They should find the cause quickly and easily as this is a pretty simple system. These systems are not too expensive to repair and 98% of them end up being one bad sensor. If your car is still under 36,000 miles this should be covered under warranty.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask, it's what I'm here for!

-

If this answer has been helpful please accept so I can receive payment. Feedback is very

important to me so please leave accurate feedback for others to see my job performance.

-

Thank you,

John Mc

JustAnswer Expert