Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2014 250 GLK ADBlue light won't go off even after adding…

2014 250 GLK ADBlue...

2014 250 GLK ADBlue light won't go off even after adding AdBlue. ) starts left. I am in Mexico in an area with no Mercedes dealer for 75 Miles.Your description on your page is not complete on #6

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Ad Blue warning light with limited starts

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 Mercedes?

2014 GLK 250 BlueTec

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Filled the AdBlue and had a local tech check the computer to reset the # of restarts left...it was not a success and the car will no longer start. AdBlue has been filled.

3/22/2019
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 3 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Hello and thanks for choosing JustAnswer.

My name is Wolfgang. I have been on JustAnswer since it's beginning in 2009 and working on cars since 1992. I’m a factory master technician and specialize in of German vehicles and high line vehicles. For a little more about me click or copy and paste this link

https://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-wolfgangz

Please read below!!

You will see an automated phone request come on your screen. It is an option and the site does this automated offer not me. I am a user of the site just like you.

I took your question because I either have experience with your issue or I know I can help get you in the right direction if not fixed up.

I am online daily 8am -8pm eastern time zone.

I will do everything I can to provide you a 5 star service and BONUSES are always appreciated.

If you requested me then thank you for letting me help you again, and if this is your first time as a member please save me as a favorite if you feel I was helpful.

I do not know you or your qualifications or experiences so I need as much info about your situation as you know to help me give you the best info I can.

What parts were replaced, when did this occur, are you fixing yourself or having a shop do this work?

If there is a problem with anything I say or info I provide PLEASE just bring it to my attention, I am very easy to talk to and truly am here to help.

Below is either a question or an answer to your issue , when I ask questions it is not to waste time, it is to get a better understanding of what may be happening.

Diagnosis in person can be difficult let alone online so all I need is your trust, faith and patience and I can help you.

Note there may be instances where the diagnosis may be deeper than normal and that is where the premium service may be needed to get extra time and help needed in your issue!

It does take me time to type a response so please give me a few minutes to prepare a response. If I will be longer than expected I will let you know.

What codes were stored in the engine control module ?

thanks

AdBlue light with limited starts. AdBlue was filled but light and limited starts remain

You had a mechanic scan the vehicle to reset the starts what codes were stored?

Do you have a US phone # ?

hello are you there?

Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician
Phone call session started