Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Its low won't rise..I was told suspsion control module ..

Customer Question
Its low won't rise..I...

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

E350 4matic 06

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Man I've done everything change front air struts and rear air bags..someone fuse box look like someone been in it..

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

Its front fuse box under the hood on driver side

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How can I left car back up...oh yeah the pump by it self

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Mercedes
7/11/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 11 days ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello my name is Lou.
I am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions, Lou

few things i need to know,

• does the compressor come on at all
  • does the dash say "airmatic visit workshop"
  • is the car on the ground on the wheels or up in the air
  • do you have a scan tool that can read the airmatic control module

i can help with this, airmatic is something i am very well versed in, Lou