Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am trying to find instructions on how to install the OEM…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find instructions on how to install the OEM brush guard on a 2013 G550.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, a body shop is painting to match a specific color and then installing. they want to be accurate.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, just want to make sure this is a "mechanic question"

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mercedes
5/29/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

Ok, attached are directions to install factory crash/brush guard

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you
Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

I believe this is for 2002-2011, I have a 2013 G550 so this does not help

HI,

I will have to opt out as that is all I show. If another expert can help, they will post here

Thanks
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 2 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician
Hello I’m WolfgangI do need a vin # to get the factory information to assist
Thanks
WDCYC3HF6DX213515

workin on it!!