Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Mu Mercedes E320 year 2003 sunroof leaked under the driving…

Customer Question
Mu Mercedes E320 year...

Mu Mercedes E320 year 2003 sunroof leaked under the driving seat considerably and restraint system defect sing came on last night but this morning car key won’t turn and when I open the doors no lights laminating ???

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?

No no sing of live

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E320 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Where the fuses where is the door switched?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need to know why and what I need to do thank you

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Mercedes
5/29/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 23 days ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello my name is Lou.
I am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions, Lou

it sounds like the battery was drained due to modules shorting and keeping the car alive when off

have you tried to jump start it yet?

if not here is how to access the battery in the trunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG7q5BlEBfM

after jumping the car and see if it comes to life lets see what does and does not work and then I can advise from there.

Lou

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I have no question my car in shop
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 19 days ago
Ok