Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I replace both batteries and car still wont start.

Customer Question
I replace both batteries...

I replace both batteries and car still wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Everything looks fine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2007 s550. is there a fuse that may need to be replaced?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I have replaced both batteries,

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mercedes
5/29/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 2 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Hello, I'm Wolfgang.

* WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.

* FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.

* PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.

* UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.

* RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I do need a vin # of the vehicle to get the factory information to assist!!

Thanks