Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2009 E300 when i got a new phone and tried to paired to

Customer Question
2009 E300 when i...

2009 E300 when i got a new phone and tried to paired to bluetooth ??? now seemes all system and radio dont shutb off always a humm like its surtching and when i start the cah takes about 4 minuts for Radio phone and navagation to conect

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

It dose come on after about 4 minand if im talking on phone its dead till radio comes on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '09 Mercedes?

4 minuts

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

All im tryed is disconecting my phone and reconecting it wil no change

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It all seems to work after the few min of wait time but ther is always a humming sound like serching for something to conect

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
5/29/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Walt-Mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Walt-Mod
Walt-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Walter, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still need assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. Thank you!
Walt~Moderator
my Radio phone dont work for about 3-4 min after i start the car and if im talking on the phone it disconects till radio comes on...
ther is always a strange hum like something surching pitch verys a bit like a hum like going throught a disk. This started when i hooked a new phone to bluetooth i disconected the phone and reconeked it no change
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello my name is Lou.
I am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions, Lou

unplug the bluetooth adapter in the center console and lets see if the radio goes back to normal

we have had issues with phones causing this.

you might want to try and reset your phone as well.

Lou