Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have just bought a 2001 S 430 the car is sitting too low…

Customer Question
Hi I have...

Hi I have just bought a 2001 S 430 the car is sitting too low to drive I understand that the problem may be with the relay but I don't have a diagram of the fuse box don't know which is the relay for the pump can you help thank you. I am in mexico

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Maserati 430. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

How do I change the pump if needed

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mercedes
4/2/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 3 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

the relay is in position O and the fuse is in position 32 in the passenger front fuse box, here is the diagram attached.

the pump is located under the passenger front bumper. let me know if this info helps,

Lou

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate my service so I may be paid for my assistance.5 stars is ideal :) . Please save me as a favorite and request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, all it does is pay me for my help. You can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back. If you feel I have earned one, BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED, Thanks!
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Technician
Master ASE Certified