Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Remove back seat 2010s550. 2010. Got cushion out

Customer Question
Remove back seat 2010s550 ...

Remove back seat 2010s550

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Got cushion out

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Mercedes
4/2/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 21 days ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

There are 3 different rear seat back variations. I have attached directions for each in a single pdf file for you. Click on blue highlighted link at bottom of answer to open and down load

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Mercedes Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 20 days ago

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please note that your expert pays for requested directions out of pocket for your benefit. Failure to give a positive rating means that the expert will no longer be able to provide this service at substantial savings to you

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager