Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Just replaced a intake manifold on 2012 Mercedes GLK got all…

Customer Question
Hi Just replaced a...

Hi Just replaced a intake manifold on 2012 Mercedes GLK got all the connections and vacuum hoses back in place however when I start the vehicle it runs rough and missing pretty bad.

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 Mercedes?

GLK

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mercedes
3/31/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 3 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang, Master Benz Tech.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

1. I do need the vin # to get the factory information to assist.
  2. What was the reason that you replaced the intake manifold? please explain.

Thanks