Mercedes

Connect one-on-one with a verified mercedes mechanic who will answer your question

Marty
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

More related answers
All mercedes mechanics are VERIFIED
sl500: I have a 1995 sl500. The door locks stopped working
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
I have a 1995 sl500. The door locks stopped working from the key fob. I can hear the motor running in the trunk and the counsel and glove box lock and unlock but not the doors. It stopped working afte… read more
Mercedes Ml350: My mercedes ml350 2006. The key will not turn
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
My mercedes ml350 2006. The key will not turn and there is no power and the remote locks do not work… read more
280 C: I have a 1996 Mercedes C-class. When I turn the key
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
I have a 1996 Mercedes C-class. When I turn the key the car turns over but doesn't start and the red and green sensor lights on the rear view mirror flash. What could this be? The doors also don't unl… read more
e320: my 2001 E320 mercedes benz keyless wont unlock the doors
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
my 2001 E320 mercedes benz keyless wont unlock the doors or even turn the ignation, all the light dnt come on. what is the problem? is it the keyless remote battery or what. i can lock the door with k… read more
Mercedes Benz E class 350: 2006 Mercedes Benz eclass 350 4matic.
Michael Warfield
Michael Warfield, Factory Mercedes-Benz Technician
2006 Mercedes Benz eclass 350 4matic. My license plate lights are not working along with the trunk release from inside car and the 3rd brake light. and now the smart key is only starting the car, you … read more
remote doesnt work and also when i use the switch on the door
Michael Warfield
is there a fuse for the boot release? remote doesnt work and also when i use the switch on the door for boot release, it doesnt open the boot and there is no red light also… read more
ml320: my cd changer doesnt work..latch..programmed
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
my cd changer doesnt work in my ml320 also my trunk door does not latch, and seems to not work with the key lock. currently my remote has not been programmed. Also when the door is unlocked with the k… read more
2005 C230 Kompressor: door lock manually to lock and unlock my car
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
I have a 2005 C230 Kompressor and when I try to unlock my car the key lights up but the car does not unlock, or lock. The lights dont flash, no reaction at all. I have to take the key apart to use the… read more
1997 e320: key fob..system worked..doors open..locking mechanism
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
I have a 1997 e320. The key fob has a single button, and when the system worked, red light doors locked, green light, doors open. Yesterday button no longer created red or green light no locking mecha… read more
light on the lock button..97 benz..Replaced battery in key fob
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
The light on the lock button on dash of 97 benz works to lock-unlock door, but light isout. Replaced battery in key fob-but it is not working to lock/unlock.… read more
Mercedes-Benz C280 THE REMOTE KEY DOES NOT LOCK OR UNLOCK
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
THE REMOTE KEY DOES NOT LOCK OR UNLOCK THE DOOR WHEN PRESSED ,BUT WILL OPEN MANUALLY. THE REMOTE KEY IS GOOD… read more
2000 SL500: unlocking..remote key..the door locks or the trunk
Auto Psychic
Auto Psychic, owner
I bought a 2000 SL500 on Memorial Day. I am really enjoying it, but I have a problem with the locking/unlocking situation. The remote key only blinks the lights, it doesn't activate the door locks or … read more
1997 W210 E320.After put LED on Map (coutesy) lights it..doors..bulbs
Stan
Stan, Technical support engineer
1997 W210 E320. After put LED on Map (coutesy) lights it work for a while then gone off, also the doors lights all 4 not working plus the central lock did not work. Put the old regular bulbs back in n… read more
98 SL 500 LOCKED DOORS AND TRUNK BY INSERTING THE KEY..BATTERIES..UP.
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
98 SL 500 LOCKED DOORS AND TRUNK BY INSERTING THE KEY IN THE TRUNK BECAUSE THE BATTERIES NEEDED TO BE CHANGED IN THE REMOTE. BOOK IS IN THE CAR. CAR IS LOCKED UP. CAN NOT GET UNLOCKED,. TRIED BOTH SET… read more
ml320: 2000 year model..no power to the start, windows ,fan,dash,etc
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
I have a 2000 year model ml320 , their is power to the lights but no power to the start, windows ,fan,dash,etc. , where would the problem be?… read more
I lost my valet key and my trunk remote wont lock my doors..alarm
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
I lost my valet key and my trunk remote wont lock my doors or open my trunk .My alarm still sets with my remote and starts the car. A person told me the remote receiver in the car might be out could t… read more
1986 300e: mercedes..wont start..rear view mirror..engine turns
Stan
Stan, Technical support engineer
1986 300e mercades wont start two lights on rear view mirror flash and engine turns over but doesnt start.… read more
kill switch..let me start..unlocked..i get this 1996 c 220 started
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
inferred key does not work and the kill switch will not let me start it because i unlocked it from the outside. how can i get this 1996 c 220 started… read more