Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have some codes appear when i scan the my C230. 1293,

Customer Question
I have some codes...

I have some codes appear when i scan the my C230

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

1293, 1321, 1437, 1381, 1353, 2071, 2051, 0237, 1600 no i didn't rest it or try to reset it

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your C230?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C230 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing just scan it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Where is your location?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Danny, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician
Ok give me a second to send the phone call request.
You didn’t respond to my questions
You mentioned wanting phone call do you want to talk about it over the phone or do you want me to talk to you about it here? The long and short of it is either your gateway module is faulty or one of your control module is faulty and jamming the communications bus.Do you have any other warning lights on the dash like the ABS or traction? Is there anything that seems to actually not be functioning properly or why did you scan the vehicle or what happened that caused you to scan the vehicle?