Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 Mercedes E350 with no electrical power, ignition key…

Customer Question
2006 Mercedes E350 with...

2006 Mercedes E350 with no electrical power, ignition key will not turn, no access to trunk (emergency key won’t work), accessory battery fully charged, after pulling up carpeting on passenger side and connecting jump starter to cable it reads as fully charged. We are the original owners and love this car. Help!

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

No. Key fobs LED flashes when key button is depressed.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No airbag deployment ever.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 5 days by:
4/3/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 3 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

so sorry for the delay, I have no idea why no one has responded yet, are you still needing help?

we still need help, please

ok,

let me first show you a video that i made on how to access the trunk and let me know if it does or does not work for you.

and then we can go from there.

Lou

click this link below

>>>>>>>>>>>OPEN TRUNK<<<<<<<<<<<<

It worked!!! Thank you so very much Lou! You are now the Godfather of our beloved Max (2006 E350).
Thank you Lou so very much! I was able to open the trunk with your technique and jump start the car. I now have error codes of course. Is there an easy way to reset the codes? Thank you again, my wife and I are jumping up and down with joy!
Awesome!
Glad i could help
Explain more about these errors you see?
Please take a second and rate me 5 stars in the top right corner of the chat if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Thanks for choosing just answer! Also , if you feel I deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !