Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The tailgate will not open on my 2011 ML350, motor going,

Customer Question
The tailgate will not...

The tailgate will not open on my 2011 ML350, motor going, but will not open with fob, or latch on drivers door, or by pulling outside tailgate lever.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Yes, works for everything else well

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ML350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

The fob, the latch on the driver's door and pulling on it from outside. Would like to fix it myself if I can.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 3 days by:
4/1/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved