Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car (w211) battery was totally out and i cant open my…

Customer Question
My car (w211) battery...

My car (w211) battery was totally out and i cant open my trunk

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried silicone spray or WD-40?

Where should i apply wd-40..?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

W211 e240 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes..already use the metal key but still the trunk cant open

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

This car has been not running for almost a year

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Does the key turn in both directions and if so does the key push in after you turn it or do you see a push button near the trunk cylinder to push with the key turned?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.