Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  20 years Master Certified excellent fix rate and have access to factory wiring, and instructions.
27644750

2010 mercedes E 550 air suspension problem question all 4

Customer Question

2010 mercedes E 550
air suspension problem
question
all 4 level sensors o live date the number need to mat like
on two of right side when i lift the car the valors goes positive
and the two on the left they goes negative
it like the sensors was inverted , but i checked and they are ok.
is this normal ?
i'm not able to recalibrate and front ar too hi and back very lowthanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Danny replied 7 months ago.
Are the two on the left ACTUALLY dropping like because the right side only raises? Why are you not able to calibrate the suspension? Because it isn't allowing it when you try to enter adaptation?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
nooo
just reply to me
are they supposed to go on same direction or not
im lifting in my lift all 4 at same time
because i did many other vehicles here and what i now they must go at same direction
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi
Any one professional there
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you. I am looking over your info now and will reply back soon with some info , thanks!

the sensors are not supposed to be the same value , they are actually the same sensors on left and right that is why you are getting negative readings.

that is normal.

regardless of the left and right positive or negative symbol the value will equal as near to 5 volts as possible to be level .

if you need more help let me know i am excellent with airmatic issues.

Lou

Please take a second and click the STARS at the top of the screen to rate my service 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful , rating is just as important to me as your issue is to you. Please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel I deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again ,
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Tech
Master ASE Certified Tech

good morning, I will be on all week so let me know if you need more assistance with this issue or not,

Lou