Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My cigarette lighter is not working I would like to replace…

Customer Question
My cigarette lighter is...

My cigarette lighter is not working I would like to replace the fuse but do not have a chart to locate the fus can you help me . Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Mercedes. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No butt thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
3/22/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 4 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Hello, can you tell me the year and model of you Mercedes assuming that it is a mercedes?

if you respond give me time to see the response and get you the info, so dont think i left, but i will be online all day.

so just give me ample time to get you the info.

Lou