Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The frame near the back rear tire broken is it safe to drive…

Customer Question
The frame near the...

The frame near the back rear tire broken is it safe to drive what could happen

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?

The tires have 17 thousand miles and are very worn before these tires no problems

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 Mercedes?

No it's 2009 c300

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Brought it to a shop and they showed me were the frame was broken I am now trying to find out should I fix it or not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
3/22/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

it is not safe to drive with a broken frame near a wheel. the integrity of the suspension components and driveline are in jeopardy and is a safety issue

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will be greatly appreciated and will allow any follow-up questions you may have. we can chat back and forth many times until your issue is taken care of.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.