Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car W211 E200K 2006’ I want refit vented seat & rear

Customer Question
My car W211 E200K 2006’I...
My car W211 E200K 2006’I want refit vented seat & rear bliind original optionI had already got original cooled seats(for front seats)
& rear blind & switch control module in dash boardBut my car not equiped wire harnees... so sadSo i Want to know how to connect this two option..My question
1. Where is wire harness connect?
2. What MB parts will need Except vented seats & switch control module & rear blind
3. Where & how to connect electric wire?
4. If you have electic line picture cna send to me
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Mercedes
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
How long time to wait for your answer?
3/22/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 28 days ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thanks i will wait your answer

May I have your vin?

this will not be an easy job to do. you will have to run multiple wires and connections and program modules and also possibly buy new modules for the systems.

i will need your vin to see what you already have and to know what you will need.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
What is the ‘vin’?
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
MB E klass E200k
2006’
WDBUF41X47A995467

ok thanks , give me some time to research and get back with you.

i will send you over an email offer it will be easier for me to email you the info.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
My e mail address is
“***@******.*** “

unless you accept my email offer i cannot send any info via email

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician