Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The info panel, speedometer, etc, is all red with the word…

Customer Question
The info panel, speedometer...

The info panel, speedometer, etc, is all red with the word brake.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2003 E320

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E320 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, just want to know what to do.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We just replaced big battery in trunk.

Mechanic's Assistant: What exactly is happening to the trunk?

Nothing just battery was old, wouldn’nt hold charge.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
3/21/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 4 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang, Master Benz Tech.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

1. I do need the vin # to get the factory information to assist.
  2. When the brake pedal is depressed does the pedal go to the floor?
  3. Any other warning lights come on in the instrument cluster?
  4. is the brake fluid level full?

Thanks