Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2014 MBML BTC. changed rear rotors and pads- but getting…

Customer Question
2014 MBML BTC. changed...

2014 MBML BTC. changed rear rotors and pads- but getting message"conditions not correct" the red park is flashing and the orange P is lit

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the brakes? How many miles on the car?

I just changed them- new

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 Mercedes?

Did you read my 1st text

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

ML350 BTC

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
3/21/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 4 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

did you set the rear brakes to the service position in the instrument cluster before performing the rear brake replacement?

ok, and did you go back into the cluster to take it out of service position when done?

its the same procedure it needs done before and after replacment of the brakes.

let me know if this helps or if you need more help.

Lou

did you read what i said? I did that and got this message " condition for exiting fitting position not correct"
park is flashing red on the dash