Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Could you send me the procedure for changing tie rod ends on…

Hey Lou could you send...
Hey Lou could you send me the procedure for changing tie rod ends on the CLS 500 Mercedes
3/20/2018
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

wait on the last chat you asked for cv axles, did you need the tie rods instead?

and did yoiu need the inner or outer?

i thought you just changed the rack no?

This is another car identical

oh ok, so do you just need tie rod info then?

inner or outer or both?

and if you give me the vin i can get part numbers and boot kit numbers.

inner tie rod A2303380015

outer tie rod left A2113302703

right A2113302803

nuts between inner and outer N308673014001

for the boots i need the vin.,

Lou

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate my service so I may be paid for my assistance.5 stars is ideal :) . Please save me as a favorite and request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, all it does is pay me for my help. You can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back. If you feel I have earned one, BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED, Thanks!
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Technician
Master ASE Certified

Oh Sorry Lou. That Vin was WDDDJ75X46A064998 CLS500

no worries, vin wouldnt matter for the part numbers listed.

what i have sent will work :)

Lou

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician