Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My mersedes s500 front sunshade dont working. 2007. Its open…

Customer Question
My mersedes s500 front...

My mersedes s500 front sunshade dont working

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your S500?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its open but i dont cant close it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No mechanical noise i think its something electrical fault

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 4 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

what is the position of the rear sunshade? and are we talking about the roof glass shade?

its panoramic roof and front sunshade is open and i dont can close it
if i swits the bytton then i listening that some relay is working bat the shade dont move

ok, gotcha, there are 2 motors 1 for the glass and 1 for the shade, can you tell me the position of the rear shade? the rear should NOT be closed if the front is open.

they should be identical