Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What is service code d for a 2010 Mercedes 550 cls. No i…

Customer Question
What is service code...

What is service code d for a 2010 Mercedes 550 cls

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

No i have not tried anything yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i am a female and just need to know what service code d is?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mercedes
3/19/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 5 months ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

You would have to pull up the service indicator items needed for your service D as they are all different depending on how long it has been driven since the last service and what has been replaced in the past services, below is the chart of what each service number is ***** the maintenance items are pulled up on your instrument cluster display or with a scan tool or dealers SDS machine plugged into your vehicle.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3u3sxlejloy6t0/ser-03-19.pdf?dl=0

It will always include an oil change and vehicle check over but the rest all depends on the last time they were serviced and the time and mileage since the last service.

There is a special procedure that can be followed to manually pull up the service info on your instrument cluster to see what needs to be done.But in most cases, a D service can usually run around $500 to have done as most include stuff like changing out brake fluid and other filters.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete