Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

To be answered by Lou P only please. I have a Mercedes, VIN…

To be answered by Lou...
To be answered by Lou P only please. I have a Mercedes, VIN WDBUF65J14A429652 and I need the part number for the front 50% brake wear sensor.
3/18/2018
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is***** am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions that would help me better determine how to help you. Keep in mind I have no idea of your technical ability or what you do and do not already know. So the more info you can tell me the better. I have been on the site for almost ten years and have oustanding 5 star ratings so trust that I will do everything I can to get you taken care of, Lou
211 540 07 17Hope this information helps
Please take a second and rate me 5 stars in the top right corner of the chat if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Thanks for choosing just answer! Also , if you feel I deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Yep..That's the one. Thanks much for the info. Have a great evening!!