Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My mercedes350 turnsignals ,rear lid, back up lites gas

Customer Question
My mercedes350 turnsignals ,rear...

My mercedes350 turnsignals ,rear lid, back up lites gas guage windshield wipers power seats all dont work at the same time.Whats up?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?

Were not sure where the exact fuse is because there are so many fuse boxes.One in the back ,one in the engine ,one near the battery under the front seat ane one on the passenger dash board?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

It is a 2008 base model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES. I have got a fuse tester and i tried to test all fuses except under the front seat because i cant move the seat and in the back lugage compartment there are a whole set of fuses the dont work the ones next to the fuel pump which is a 7.5.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The fuel gage dont register as well.thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 3 days by:
3/20/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 3 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

we need to check your rear sam module, there might be water in the module, we have had lots of water entry issues and the rear sam tends to get wet.

here is the location.

let me know what you see or find.

Lou

Hello, sorry we needed an answer sooner we already brought it to a Mercedes dealer an yes that was the issue, thank you

sorry, either way it would have had to go, because they would have needed to program it.

sorry for the delay, if you choose to use us again please request me,. for some reason i did not see the question until now. so sorry for the delay that is not normal.

hope it all works out for you, have a good week.

Lou

Thank you very much