Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to get alternator on a 2007 Mercedes c280. what need…

Trying to get alternator...

Trying to get alternator on a 2007 Mercedes c280. what need to be removed to get it out

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes-Benz C280. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Maybe a step by step guide for this vehicle

3/16/2018
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, give me a few minutes to upload the directions for you

Ok, directions are attached for replacing the alternator

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you
Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager