Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The alarm in my 2004 s430 has begun to go off randomly. can…

Customer Question
Hello. the alarm in...

Hello. the alarm in my 2004 s430 has begun to go off randomly. can i disable

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

Yes. I started the car and it still goes off and then finally quit. but this has happened several times

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S430 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not tried anything

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mercedes
3/16/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 month ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue
In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

If we have low key fob battery or low or weak car battery will do that

has these 2 things been checked ,u need to start here

we have a lot involved in the system, hood,door,trunk switches, door locks, receiver ,rf signal, antenna etc,..

You will need a Capable Factory scanner or equivalent to Read the Fault codes in the Modules needed here ,that is done by hooking up the scanner to your vehicle DLC data port connector and based on these faults we can pull up a Pin Point Troubleshoot and be Accurate ,If you do get the Faults Read ,Please post them back here for me and I can Help You Further on it and send you the pin point troubleshoot to perform or the most possible causes for it .

Are you looking for the most possible causes or you are repairing it yourself .

Please Let Me Know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat