Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a question in regards to the turbo sound, in my

Hi , i have a...
Hi , i have a question in regards ***** ***** turbo sound , in my mercedes Sl600 2005 i used to hear the air release sound of turbo after i push and release the pedal while driving , recently i changed the sparkplugs and faulty coil pack , the car runs fine, but i dont hear any turbo sound ( air release ) like before , it became almost without any sound . is this normal or something wrong with the turbo ?
3/15/2018
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Hi, my name is***** would recheck the installation of the air cleaner. That’s about the only thing that could have changed the sound of the turbos. Aside from that you are probably fine.
Do you mean the air filters ?
the entire air cleaner assembly and the air hoses. Anything related to the air intake that you may have removed when replacing the plugs.
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Thanks alot , is it something i can do or need to send it for the workshop?