Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The check engine light keeps coming on after two separate…

The check engine light...

The check engine light keeps coming on after two separate repairs have been completed. What could be going on?

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

It doesn't blink but will go off and then come back on.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

Pure 2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No we are not fixing the car. Peneski Auto in sugar hill ga has replaced all 3 coils and other things like tune up , replace spark plugs costing us around 1,400.00 total. We were told he was qualified to work on Smart Cars.

3/14/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

what are the faults codes they are getting ,like P0300 . P0171 etc

they replaced coils and plugs ,so they did a tune up ?

If you do not mind me asking are you looking for the most possible causes and taking it to a repair shop or you are repairing it yourself and you need step by step instructions
Please Let Me Know
Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Phone call session started