Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Have a 06 clk. 350 soft top won’t come up. Clk 350. Body…

Customer Question
Have a 06 clk...

Have a 06 clk. 350 soft top won’t come up

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 Mercedes?

Clk 350

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Body shop

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That seems to be it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
3/14/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Does it make any noises when trying to operate it at all?

Is the top control switch light flashing at all when trying to operate it?

Let me know,thanks Pete