Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

RH side front window is stuck, how can it be fixed? SUV GLK…

RH side front window...

RH side front window is stuck, how can it be fixed?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

SUV GLK(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I am not fiing it , Iam trying to close it because it is raining

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that is all for now

3/13/2018
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, if you havent yet, have someone pull up on the window while you operate the switch.

If that doesnt work, then you will need to remove the door panel in order to disconnect the window from the window regulator and motor and pull it up and then tape in position until you can have it diagnosed and repaired.

If you want directions to pull the door panel, let me know as it will take 5-10 minutes to upload those directions

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you
Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Ok, window is closed. Will have to take car to shop for further evaluation.

HI,

Ok, glad you got it.

Thank you for the quick response.

you are welcome

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager