Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I remove gas tank from 1995 mercedes sl500?

3/12/2018
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, I have attached directions for you.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you
Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Related to above information provided, this does not show how to gain access to fuel gauge sender to remove it. Could you please answer this as this is where I am in the process of removal of the gas tank.

Here you go