Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I still have problem with my car Mercedes S430 4matic you…

Customer Question
Hi i still have problem...
Hi i still have problem with my car Mercedes S430 4matic you remember me that is transmission problem p0702 code and p20d6
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
3/10/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 4 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Hello again, where are we at with the car?

I live in Charlotte NC

lol, no, i mean what point are you at with the diagnostic lol

I’m check wire Wichita you tell me

looking at photos now

Power on one 2.5 on second 2.4

ok, so you testing this at the control module connection with it unplugged yes?

so with the launch, lets hook it up and go through screen by screen together.

lets make sure we are selecting the proper car and model and trans .

all seems good man if you have that voltage at the can connection, and you have power and ground at the module.

you should have communication.

I can’t connect to the tcm. I’m trying yesterday and tell me turn on egnition
In dtc I read code p20d6

let me see your scanner

On my scanner sowe the same what I send you on picture

no i want to see the scanner itself

Ok I take pictures in Monday because I’m not on work now
I worked before lunch
Ok gotcha, i think your scanner might not be able to read the trans because its not correct for the car
I’m trying scanning with the two different computer
I would like to see these computers. If you have power and ground and the voltage on the can wires then you should be able to communicate . So we either are choosing the wrong car or the scanners are not good enough or the module is bad but you said you replaced it already correct?
I’m change computer
Ok. So ill need to see the scanners.
Ok i just review the scanner and i am correct. Your scanner CANNOT read ANYTHING more than the airbag, engine , and traction system. You need aicarsoft MercedesCheck ebay and amazon
Hi I think this is problem not in scanner because my uncle has good tools and his can’t connect to the TCM
This problem something different

yes just like that picture