Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

NEED RADIO SECURITY CODE. NOT SO FAR

Customer Question
NEED RADIO SECURITY CODE ...

NEED RADIO SECURITY CODE

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

NOT SO FAR

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 4 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** are no longer allowed to provide radio codes on the website due to security reasons. You will need to contact your local dealer with the vin number and proof of ownership and they will provide you with the radio code. If the dealer does not have your code on file you will need to remove the radio and look up the code using the serial number from the radio. Click here for a website that you can use to find your radio code with the radio serial number.

Let me know if you need anything else.