Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to get radio code to reset radio for 2000 E320 SW.

Customer Question
Trying to get radio...

Trying to get radio code to reset radio for 2000 E320 SW. VIN# *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes-Benz E320. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
3/7/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 4 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with your questions today. Give me one moment while I review this.

NEW RULES to follow:
I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for
your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your
radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want
to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can
get the code from your dealer for free by showing proof of
ownership.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks, Ron

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again, Ron