Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2008 Smart Car. I screwed up the wiring when I

Customer Question
I have a 2008...

I have a 2008 Smart Car. I screwed up the wiring when I replaced the battery. Can you help me?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

I need a wiring diagram

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 smart?

It's a fortwo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fortwo yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I'm doing it myself. I swapped out the battery. I think I just need a photo of the battery well and maybe a wiring diagram.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 2 days by:
3/9/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 4 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

sorry no one has replied are you still needing help?

Lou