Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No sound coming out of radio. Factory. 2002 s430. Nothing…

Customer Question
No sound coming out...

No sound coming out of radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

Factory

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2002 s430

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S430 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet and yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mercedes
3/6/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started! Is the unit coming on at all ? Have you checked fuse 61 and 66 under right rear seat?