Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I bought a 2011 Mercedes about six month ago. I would like…

Customer Question
I bought a 2011...

I bought a 2011 Mercedes about six month ago. I would like to ask a few questions. I was told by a friend that you do dinostic checks.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Mercedes?

I would like to know when was the last time maintance was done Mdl ML 350

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I would to get a Diagnostic, do I need an appt. and what it would cost for that.

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Mercedes Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I would just like to know if it is running ok and what kind of oil, last time oil was changed changed

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

Don't know

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don"t think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Thank you very much.
2/7/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

There is no way to tell the last time the oil was changed unless there is a sticker in the window. If you are uncertain, you are better off replacing the oil NOW and then every 5000 miles.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

Thanks for viewing my response. Do you have any more questions for me on this?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!