Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

SEVERAL CODE VEHICLE IN LIMP MODE. C1210, C140, C1000,

SEVERAL CODE VEHICLE IN...

SEVERAL CODE VEHICLE IN LIMP MODE

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

C1210, C140, C1000, P2310, P1876, C1314C C1140, C1141,C1120, C1025, C1207, B1320, B1318

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2002 ML320

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ML320 yourself? What have you tried so far?

IT OLY HAPPENS WHEN VEHICLE IS COLD WHEN VEHICLE WARMS UP I CAN THEN RESET CODE AND VEHICLE DRIVES FINE

1/20/2018
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** of these faults relate to the N47-5 traction systems control module. I would check power and ground to the module and if it's good I would try a new module.

Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Marty
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician