Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2010 mercedez c300 ecm codes 1897 and 1337 ecm was updated…

2010 mercedez c300 ecm codes 1897 and...
2010 mercedez c300
ecm codes
1897 and 1337ecm was updated and decoded
codes reset than come back right upany idea?
i'm a professional shop
thanks
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2018
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is***** am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions that would help me better determine how to help you. Keep in mind I have no idea of your technical ability or what you do and do not already know. So the more info you can tell me the better. I have been on the site for almost ten years and have oustanding 5 star ratings so trust that I will do everything I can to get you taken care of, Lou
Can you tell me what module those codes are in? What the issue is with the car? In our system we cannot search by code but once i get into the modules i can click on complete list of fault codes and guided tests and advise from there . Lou
just tel me if you know
where is the premair temperature sensor locate on this vehicle
That is awefully demanding, the premair sensor is located on the radiator fan i believe i will check and send you a picture . Lou
i know that too
but i have looking around and not able to see it
Ok in the fault code it gives a part designation like B23/1 or similar for sensors, what does it show for that sensor ?
i fould the sensor
was inside the radiator fan rousing
i will check it know
Ok. Do you even need my help?? Lol
no thanks
sensor its bed
Ok well if you decide you need anything from me please let me know . Lou
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician