Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I would like Lou P to answer this question, I have a 2006…

I would like Lou P...
I would like Lou P to answer this question, I have a 2006 Mercedes ML350 and I'm servicing the transmission, I need to know what type of transmission fluid this takes. Thank you!
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello my name is***** am going over your request now and will reply back soon with some info OR a few questions that would help me better determine how to help you. Keep in mind I have no idea of your technical ability or what you do and do not already know. So the more info you can tell me the better. I have been on the site for almost ten years and have oustanding 5 star ratings so trust that I will do everything I can to get you taken care of, Lou
Fluid is the red trans fluid that meets soec 236.14 , or dexron mercon vi, Hope this information helps ! Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate my service so I may receive my credit for helping, 5 STARS is ideal. Please request me in the future! Keep in mind that when you rate it does NOT end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back, THANKS! Lou P Master Mercedes-Benz Tech Master ASE Certified
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Great! Was having difficulty finding that information. Now I could finish the service thanks again and have a good evening!
Thanks again, on a side note, is it possible you can close a question for me that I have open in the electrical section?

No problem! Thanks for requesting me , oh yeah sure i can try. Have a good night , Lou

Lou, if you are still around...I could really use some help on a BMW question that I have open

Hello , I am here,

let me see if I can access it,

Lou

Thanks. I hope the expert is ok. He kind of dissapeared.