Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I own a 2008 Smart car, and I have an issue, can you help?

Customer Question
Hi I own a...

Hi I own a 2008 Smart car, and I have an issue, can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 smart?

Convertible passion for two.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?

We change the back brakes pads . The car now wont shift the gears

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the brake switch?

The transmission is original from the car, and I don't know the where is the brake switch.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

This just happe everything was working perfect.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mercedes
1/17/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 1 month ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician