Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I would like this question to be answered by Lou P only

Hello, I would like this...
Hello, I would like this question to be answered by Lou P only please. I have a W251 and I am changing the wheel bearing in the right front, and also the hub. can I have the P/N for this please?
1/15/2018
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

wheel bearing A1649810406

hub A1643560201

also the bearing has one magnetic side that must face inward.

or else the wheel speed sensor will not pick it up.

hope this helps.

this is for a*****R class.

Lou

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Thank you for your quick reply! It is 4matic. Thanks for the info and the tip about the Magnetic side, this will help avoid problems. Have a great day!