Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I have a gl 450 2007. i change the air compressor and it…

Customer Question
hello i have a gl(###)...
hello i have a gl(###) ###-#### i change the air compressor and it pummp it a little and it stop bring it up and kept saying visit work shop
later i change the suspension shock it still wouldnt bring this car up. please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mercedes
1/15/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 1 month ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Hello the car will not rise if the doors or hood are open and also if the dash says airmatic visit workshop. If the dash says visit workshop it means that there is a fault with the system and the module will not let the car rise . You will need to get the codes scanned to see what the fault code is in order for me to know what to replace or test. The most common issue is the wiring to the pressure relief valve on the side of the compressor. Let me know what you wish to do and I wikl do what I can to help you. Lou. Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate my service so I may receive my credit for helping, 5 STARS is ideal. Please request me in the future! Keep in mind that when you rate it does NOT end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back, THANKS! Lou P Master Mercedes-Benz Tech Master ASE Certified

Hello, sorry to bother you, you have paid for this service and I want to be sure you are taken care of,

did you get the issue resolved? are you still needing help?

if all is ok please leave me positive feedback, if all is not ok please let me know how I can assist further.

thanks

Lou

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician