Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Do you really have to let Benz reset something to get Mbrace…

Do you really have...

Do you really have to let Benz reset something to get Mbrace activated.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2013 E550

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I button does not light up or activate the Mbrace

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

"I" button, Service and the SOS

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/13/2018
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician
Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.
* WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
* FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
* PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
* UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
* RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.On your issue I do need to know did you have mbrace before when u purchased the vehicle?Thanks
Mbrace is on my wife ML and my old E350. Trying to activate new account and get nothing in the vechile.. Mbrace said it needs to go to the Benz dealer to get activated..Why?
No phone call, just tell me if we can do this without the dealership?
already paid $37 for nothing so far?
If the subscription lapses the phone # tied into the vehicle is no longer valid so the module must be cleared so a new # is programmed to the module to start up the system again. It is cellular based service.anything else?
if not.....
I try to be online 365 days a year.
I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.
This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!
A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!
I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!
So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!
If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.
Thanks
Wolfgang
that said the car must go in..thanks for you time and the answer to my question..

my pleasure!!

one last thing!!...

I try to be online 365 days a year.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician