Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I have a 2010 Mercedes R class 350 4matic and I am looking…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a 2010...
Hi, I have a 2010 Mercedes R class 350 4matic and I am looking to get snow tires on my vehicle. I have a set from a BMW SUV 245/45 R17. Would these fit my car? If not, what tires would you recommend. I usually get the All weather continental tires...
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mercedes
1/8/2018
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 1 month ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

on your vehicle there are 3 options of sizes 18, 19, 20 . so i do need the tires size that you have right now please

thanks

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician